CITATOS: ESTEE LALONDE „BLOOM:NAVGATING LIFE AND STYLE“

Visuomet, skaitydama knygas, išsirašau labiausiai patikusias citatas. Tad ši, citatų, tema yra būtent skirta jomis pasidalinti.
Knygos apžvalga čia(nuoroda neįterpta)

· „Sometimes it can be a wonderful thing to walk down memory lane and give yourself a pat on the back for all the cool things you have accomplished.“
· „Life is all about balanceand I've learned that if things in my life are unbalanced, my emoions will be to. I want to live the kind of life that I look back on and think, 'well done for doing whatever the hell you wanted to do'. I want to live a life free of limitations and filled with happiness.“
· „Fear is a funny thing because sometimes you can feel afraid even when there's not necessarily anything to be scared of.“
· „There is no competition between us, there is no weirdness - there is only love.“

Komentarai